Attention Please : Topic for Eloquence Contest changed to
“Science and Technology for Specially Abled Persons”
- The topic for the competition is "Science and Technology for specially abled persons"
- The eloquence competition will be conducted separately in 3 languages, viz., English, Hindi and Gujarati. The time given to each participant will be 3 minutes.
- Open ONLY to students from classes IX, X and XI. Schools are requested to register their participants(Only one candidate per language per school) on or before 10th December 2016.
- A screening test may be carried out to short list 15 participants (5 competitors per language) for the final round.
- There will be separate three prizes for each language and participation certificates for all participants of the final round.
- Travelling Allowance and accommodation shall be provided as per norms mentioned below.
For any Query:
- Phone : 079-23962000, (9:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday)
- Email : email@example.com
- Mobile : 9879505121