Essay Writing Competition
English Essay Results
Udgam School For Children, Opp.Sardar Patel Institute, Thaltej, Ahmedabad,
Anand Vidya Vihar,
Near Pancheshwar mahadev Mandir Valad Gandhinagar
Delhi Public School, Adalaj-Koba link road, Ambapur, Gandhinagar
Gujarati Essay Results
Late Shri S G Dholakiya School,
Bhimjiyani Charmi M
Unique Vidhyabhavan ( Guj Med), Songadh
Gamit Riddhi Anilbhai
Shri A K Moradiya High School, Nari, Bhavnagar
Monpara Jensi K
Hindi Essay Results
Zydus School for Excellence, Vejalpur, Ahmedabad
Eklavya School, Ahmedabad
Shree G.K.DHolakiya High School (Guj.), Rajkot
Divine School, Rajkot
Jikar Ansh Bhushanbhai
Anand Vidya Vihar, Vadodara
1. The topic of the essay will be “Science, Technology and innovation for sustainable development
2. Open ONLY to students from classes VIII, IX, X and XI.
3. The essay writing competition will be conducted separately in 3 languages, viz., English, Hindi and Gujarati.
The length of essay must not be more than 500 words and has to be handwritten.
4. ONLY one entry per school per language will be accepted (i.e. maximum 3 essays per school).
5. The essay can be sent to IPR by E-mail (email@example.com) or post to the address given below. The essay should reach
the NSD Committee on or before 19th December 2016. Subject line of email must be “NSD2017- Essay (language) (school name in short)” or if sending by post then “NSD2017 –essay competition” must be written over the envelope.
6. This competition is offline competition and no TA or accommodation shall be provided by IPR to participants. The name of selected candidates/Winners will be declared by 2nd January 2017 on website.
For any Query:
- Phone : 079-23962000, (9:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile : 9879505121