Science Exhibition- 7th and 9th Jan 2017
- The theme for Scientific Models/Project exhibition is “Science, technology and innovation for sustainable development”.
- Maximum of two models can be proposed by each school for the exhibition. Final selection will be based on the merit of the model. The decision of National Science Day (NSD) committee will be final.
- Schools should send details of the models on or before 10th December 2016.
- Details regarding requirement of electric power/ power points, water, extra open space, dark room etc. should be clearly mentioned in the details (check the form attached).
- Prizes for best models and participation certificates will be given at the end of the event. There will be three prizes for working model and two for non-working model category.
- The models must have not been displayed previously at IPR NSD and must be in line with the theme of Science Day. If any school/group wants to display the same model they presented in NSD 2016, they should mention clearly the innovations / fresh idea incorporated in the model. Please mention the related status of your model in the entry form.
- The selected models will be provided following support:
- Travel Allowance (up to Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar) and accommodation as per norms mentioned in following section.
- For outstation participants, IPR will provide bus service to carry their model to IPR site from RTO circle, BRTS bus stop, Ahmedabad via a shuttle bus service. The last bus will be available at 5:00 pm from RTO circle. IPR will not provide any transportation service to any participants arriving after 5:00 pm on 6th Jan.
- Tea, Snacks and Lunch will be provided to maximum 2 students per projects and 2 teachers per school.
For any other query:
- Phone : 079-23962000, (9:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday)
- Email : email@example.com
- Mobile : 9879505121