1. “Vacuum Control and Monitoring System for LIGO-India Project” Amit K. Srivastava, Arnab Das Gupta, D. C. Raval, S. B. Bhatt and Ajai Kumar presented at IUVSTA Workshop on Ultra High Vacuum Techniques for Large Volume Devices, 19-22 March 2013 at IPR, Gandhinagar.
2. “Foreseeing Vacuum Issues During the Construction of LIGO like Detectors” S Sunil presented at IUVSTA Workshop on Ultra High Vacuum Techniques for Large Volume Devices, 19-22 March 2013 at IPR, Gandhinagar.
3. “Waves from Space” S Sunil presented at Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat, 7th Feb. 2014.
4. “Investigation of interaction between 3-modes in an 80 meter Fabry-Perot cavity for the study of Parametric Instability in a Gravitational wave detector” S Sunil presented at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, 26th May 2014.
5. “An study on Hydrogen PPM measurement techniques in materials and its objective”, presented at 3rd International Conference on Materials Processing and Characterization (ICMPC 2014), GRIET, Hyderabad, India from 8-9 March 2014.