at Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar
AzadiKa Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM) is a country-wide campaign, dedicated to the people of India for their contribution to India’s evolutionary journey. The Ministry of Culture has allotted an ICONIC week (August 22-28, 2022) especially for DAE.
The following key events and activities have been planned by IPR in the DAE ICONIC WEEK under AKAM.
1.) A week long (22-28 August 2022) program on "Plasma, its Applications and Nuclear Fusion" will be jointly organized by IPR’s Outreach Division, and Dept. of Physics, BIT (Mesra), Jaipur Campus. It will be a part of "Plasma Gyan" Plasma Outreach program which includes Exhibition, training and popular talks for various schools/colleges students and science teachers.
2.) Activities at IPR:
Commencement of AKAM Iconic Week at IPR: Tree Plantation in IPR Campus
IPR visit by students (Class IX-XII)from Deaf and Dumb School, Ahmedabad
IPR visit by students ((Class VI-X) from Deaf and Dumb School, Ahmedabad
IPR Visit by students from Shree Swaminarayan Institute of Technology (SSIT), Gandhinagar
AKAM Talk on “Towards the centenary celebrations” by Prof. Indira Nityanandam, Director Bhartiya Bhasha Sanskriti Sansthan, Gujarat Vidyapith
AKAM Talk on “Atmanirbhar Bharat”
Apart from the above activities, we also have several activities/competitions for the IPR employees and their family members:
3.) Essay Writing (IPR staff members (permanent, temporary), IPR students):
The essay may be written in English, or Hindi, or Gujarati on any of the following topics:
i) AzadiKa Amrit Mahotsav
ii) Atmanirbhar Bharat
iii) Nation First, Always First
- The length of essay should not be more than 4 (four) pages or 2000 words.
- The Essay shall be submitted either in soft copy (MS Word or PDF formats) or hard copy.
- Please mention your name and Pay Roll no.
4.) Slogan writing ( For family members of IPR staff members):
- Slogans may be written in English, or Hindi, or Gujarati, and on the topic of “AzadiKa Amrit Mahotsav”.
- Please write your name and the IPR staff member’s name and Pay roll no.
5.) Poster making (For the children (upto class 12) of IPR staff members):
- The Theme of the poster should be: “AzadiKa Amrit Mahotsav”
- Posters should be in A4 size only.
- Please write your name, class and the IPR staff member’s name and Pay roll no.