Science Exhibition 8th and 9th January 2016
1. Maximum of two models may be proposed by each school for the exhibition. Final selection will be based on the merit of the model. The decision of NSD committee will be final.
2. Schools have to send details of their Science models on or before 5th December 2015. Details regarding requirement of electric power, dark room, water etc. should be clearly mentioned in the attached form.
3. The selected models will be provided following facilities;
- Free to and fro transportation (from selected points) for local schools to bring exhibit to IPR.
- Travel Allowance will be given to outstation participants, as per state government rates, on submission of relevant documents /tickets.
- Basic accommodation will be provided to outstation (outside Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar city limits) participants (students & teachers on first come first serve basis.
4. Facility to set up exhibits with the power and water connection as mentioned in the data form.
5. Tea, snacks and lunch coupons will be provided to the students and accompanying teachers (02 students per project and 02 teachers per school) which can be used at the IPR canteen.
6. Prizes for best models and participation certificates will be given at the end of the event.
7. If any school/group wants to display the same model they presented in NSD 2015 they should mention clearly the innovations / fresh idea incorporated in the model. Please mention the related status of your model in the entry form.