1. Open ONLY to students from classes IX, X and XI.
2. The eloquence competition will be conducted separately in 3 languages, viz., English, Hindi and Gujarati.
3. Schools are requested to register their participants (One candidate in each language) on or before 5th December 2015.
4. A screening test may be carried out to short list 15 participants (5 competitors per language) for the final round.
5. Time : 3 minutes
6. There will be three prizes for each language and participation certificates for all participants of the final round.
7. Topic: “Science and Technology IN and FOR Agriculture”