1. Open ONLY to students from classes IX, X and XI.
2. The eloquence competition will be conducted separately in 3 languages, viz., English, Hindi and Gujarati.
3. Schools are requested to register their participants (One candidate in each language) on or before 5th December 2015.
4. A screening test may be carried out to short list 15 participants (5 competitors per language) for the final round.
5. Time : 3 minutes
6. There will be three prizes for each language and participation certificates for all participants of the final round.
7. Topic: “Science and Technology IN and FOR Agriculture”
- The winners will be announced after the respective competitions and the prizes will be given at the concluding function at 16:00 on 9th January 2016.
- Schools are requested to register their visit to the Institute and also their participants for the Quiz / Eloquence competition with Coordinator, NSD, IPR (Tel: 079-23962000, E-mail :<email@example.com>) on or before 5th December 2015.
- The Essay and Posters should be sent to the following address on or before 15th December 2015.
- Subject “National Science Day 2016-Event Name” should be written over the envelope while posting to undersigned.
- Applicable TA for participating students / teachers in the exhibition/competitions will be reimbursed as per the TA form.
- Students and teachers for Quiz / Eloquence / Models from outstation would be provided accommodation by IPR as follows:
- Quiz : 2 students /school
- Eloquence : One student / language / School
- Model : 2 students/ model
- Teacher : Maximum 2/school
- Poster : Invited prize winning student
- Essay : Invited prize winning student
- Contact No. for accomodation:
- Shravan Kumar.S: +91 94284 15188
- Gattu Ramesh Babu: +91 94087 83583
- Swati Roy: +91 95375 21450
For any other query:
Ph: 079-23962000 between 09:30 –16:00 (Monday to Friday)