1. Open ONLY to students from classes IX, X and XI.
2. Schools are requested to register their team on or before 5th December 2015. Only ONE team (two participants) per school is allowed.
3. The final round of the quiz will be conducted with only 6 teams after the elimination rounds, which can be a written test in the case of large number of entries.
4. Questions will be displayed in English/Hindi/Gujarati and answer may be given in any of the above languages.
5. Decision of the quizmaster will be final and binding.
6. Three team prizes (1, 2 and 3) will be given along with participation certificates to all participants of the final round.
- The winners will be announced after the respective competitions and the prizes will be given at the concluding function at 16:00 on 9th January 2016
- Schools are requested to register their visit to the Institute and also their participants for the Quiz / Eloquence competition with Coordinator, NSD, IPR (Tel: 079-23962000, E-mail :<firstname.lastname@example.org>) on or before 5th December 2015.
- The Essay and Posters should be sent to the following address on or before 15th December 2015.
- Subject “National Science Day 2016-Event Name”should be written over the envelope while posting to undersigned.
- Applicable TA for participating students / teachers in the exhibition/competitions will be reimbursed as per the TA form.
- Students and teachers for Quiz / Eloquence / Models from outstation would be provided accommodation by IPR as follows:
- Quiz : 2 students /school
- Eloquence : One student / language / School
- Model : 2 students/ model
- Teacher : Maximum 2/school
- Poster : Invited prize winning student
- Essay : Invited prize winning student
- Contact No. for accomodation:
- Shravan Kumar.S: +91 94284 15188
- Gattu Ramesh Babu: +91 94087 83583
- Swati Roy: +91 95375 21450
For any other query:
Ph: 079-23962000 between 09:30 –16:00 (Monday to Friday)