Scientific Outreach Activities
IPR organizes several scientific outreach activities on plasma, its applications and nuclear fusion for the benefit of students, teachers and general public. These activities can be conducted as either an on-line or off-line activity.
Off-line outreach activities are usually held outside IPR and in the campus of the host institute.
Institutions intrested in hosting IPR's off-line or on-line scientific outreach activites may follow the appropriate links below for more detailed information.
Some of the scientific outreach activities that have/are being undertaken by IPR are ;
1. Training Programme On Plasma Science And Technology For Resource Teachers From Schools And Colleges. This was conducted in 4 cities in Gujarat state incollaboration with the Gujarat Council on Science & Technology (GUJCOST) during 2015.
2. Participation in the annual Indian Science Congress and Gujarat Science Congress Exhibition.
3. Participation in various science as well as technology exhibitions across India to showcase the technologies developed by IPR.
4. Orgainzing the annual "Science Day Celebrations" at IPR.
5. Organization of “Awareness-Cum-Training Programme on Plasma Science & Technology and Energy from Nuclear Fusion” for high school and junior college teachers across India.
6. Organizing scientific/technical visits to IPR by educational institutions.
Please contact the following for On-line and Off-line programmes
Ms. Chhaya Chavda
Institute for Plasma Research
Bhat, Gandhinagar 382 428 (Gujarat)
Tel : 079-2396 2086
Mob (WhatsApp): 78018 34469
E-mail : IPRORD.email@example.com
Web : www.ipr.res.in/outreach
All webinars and outreach activities will be conducted under the auspices of “Aazadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav” during the 75th year of Independence.
© IPR, 2017-22
Home IPR Outreach | Academic Visits | Comic Book | Exhibition Hall | Outreach Activities | People | Resource Materials | Science Day | Social Outreach | Solar Telescope | Training Program | TokoToy | Vigyan Samagam | 2022 AKAM Events | 2023 Events | Upcoming Events | FAQ FAQ | Contact Contact | Ask A Question Ask A Question | Talk 2 Us Interact with a Plasma Scientist |